The yearly TVB affair just ended and it was a good one.
I did spot on a few from my previous post and really happy for them. As for that was not on the list, I’m really happy for them as well. Especially Joe Ma.
- Best Drama: Life on the Line
- Best Actor: Joe Ma, Life on the Line
- Best Actress: Ali Lee, Who Wants a Baby? (watch her speech here)
- Best Supporting Actor: Oscar Leung, OMG, Your Honour
- Best Supporting Actress: Mandy Lam – Come Home Love: Lo and Behold
- Most Popular Male TV Character: Kenneth Ma, Deep in the realm of conscience
- Most Popular Female TV Character: Alice Chan, Deep in the realm of conscience
- Most Improved Male Artiste: Matthew Ho (watch his speech here)
- Most Improved Female Artiste: Crystal
- Favourite TV Partnership: Edwin Siu, Raymond Cho – Two Men in a Kitchen
- Currently started watching a variety show by them as well as Nancy and Elaine [Roaming Siblings].
Moments to remember
This was one of the best awards show especially the moment when Edwin announced his new relationship status with Priscilla during his winning speech which took everyone by surprise. I mean, CONGRATULATIONS to this kinda high profile couple.
Joe Ma’s First Award
The Arrogant Missy, 大小姐
Finally, 大小姐 won her first award and it says even more as the roles she’s in is an 8:30pm drama, Come Home Love: Lo and Behold, which I just completed episode 472.