D-Day of the annual affair where artists from TVB gather together at the broadcasting station to recap and celebrate the past projects aired in 2022. Earlier in the evening, the stars walked down the red carpet starting from 6PM and show off their dazzling OOTD.
For those who want to get out the full nomination list, you can click here before scrolling down to see the winning list.
Native title: 萬千星輝頒獎典禮2022 (万千星辉颁奖典礼2022)
Original network: TVB
Date of the ceremony: 8 Jan 2023, 8:30PM
Without further ado, here are the winners of the night.
Best Drama: Get On A Flat
The biggest award of the night apart from Best Actor and Best Actress. Last year, Battle of the Seven Sisters won the Best Drama title. Do catch it if you have yet.
Best Actor: Joel Chan, Barrack O’Karma 1968
Top 5 including
- Joel Chan, Barrack O’Karma 1968
- Kenneth Ma, Big White Duel II
- Ruco Chan, I’ve Got The Power
- Andrew Lam , Get On A Flat
- Kalok Chow, Your Highness
Best Actress: Elena Kong, Get On A Flat
Top 5 including
- Elena Kong, Get On A Flat
- Nina Paw, Get On A Flat
- Alice Chan, Communion
- Jeannie Chan, Your Highness
- Selena Li, Barrack O’Karma 1968
Most Improved Artiste (Female): Rosita Kwok
Top 5 was down to the following actresses:
- Tiffany Lau
- Moon Lau
- Hera Chan
- Rosita Kwok
Most Improved Artiste (Male): Ricco Ng
The list was further drill down to:
- Telford Wong
- Ricco Ng
- Aska Cheung
- King Lam
- Derek Wong
Best Supporting Actor: Eric Tang Chi Kin, Get on a Flat
Top 5 was narrowed down to;
- Ricco Ng, Communion
- Jonathan Cheung, Your Highness
- Li Shing Cheong, Ghost Cleansing Ltd
- Bob, The War of Beauties
- Eric Tang Chi Kin, Get on a Flat
Best Supporting Actress: Angel Chiang, The War of Beauties
Top 5 was narrowed down to:
- Elanie Yiu, The Righteous Fists
- Angel Chiang, The War of Beauties
- Rosita Kwok, Get On A Flat
- Yuki Law, Get On A Flat
- Tiffany Lau, I’ve Got the Power
Favorite TV Partnership: Your Royal Highness, Jeannie Chan, Kalok Chow, JW, Jonathan Cheung and Brian Zhu.
Their chemistry hits the heart of everyone and they promised to do a better job for season 2. So are you looking forward to it more?
Most Popular TV Character:
- Actress: Amy Fan, Come Home Love
- Actor: Kalok Chow, Your Highness
Malaysia’s Most Popular TV Character:
- Actor: Ruco Chan, I’ve Got The Power
- Actress: Moon Lau, The War of Beauties
Malaysia’s Most Popular Drama: I’ve Got The Power
The final 5 that made it to the list are:
- I’ve Got The Power
- Big White Duel II
- Barrack O’Karma 1968
- Forensic Heroes V
- The Righteous Fists
Best Dressed Award
- Male: Joel Chan
- Female: Hera Chan and Nancy Wu
This award was a newly added category back in 2021. The Best Dressed Award was voted by every attended media partners of TVB. Last year, Shaun Tam and Jeannie Chan took home the award.
Here are the winners of the night. Are any of them caught you off guard? Or anyone you want to send your best wishes? Hope everyone understands that no matter who is the winner, everyone should be appreciated for their effort we see on and off screen.
See you next year!